Tuesday 4 October 2011

Chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes

I love peanut butter.

I mean I really, really love peanut butter. If i don't have any peanut butter for breakfast i don't feel quite right for the whole day. And the amounts of peanut butter i have on crumpets etc really is disgraceful. And yes, I will quite often be found eating it with a spoon.

I thought that this year it would be nice for my workplace to take part in the Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning, so I arranged a bit of a bake sale at work, and it was a resounding success. I'm going to write a couple of posts about this event so bear with me for a few posts.

I haven't made cupcakes in a while, so I thought i'd make a wee batch of peanut butter chocolate cupcakes... yum! So i started out by making the chocolate cupcakes....


Then the peanut butter is all in the delicious frosting, which also contains cream cheese, butter and icing sugar. Then of course the whole cakes are topped off with some chocolate coated peanuts yay!


This picture was taken after the cupcakes' journey to work so they are slightly battered. Nonetheless they disappeared fairly quickly, along with the rest of the wonderful cakes there. Of which more later....

Hayley xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment